On your first visit to the clinic you will be welcomed by a smiling face at the front desk, and asked to fill out some paperwork about your presenting condition and your overall health.
After the forms have been completed, it is time to meet with your Chiropractor and explain to him what has brought you along to the clinic, and what you are hoping to get out of your time here. Your Chiropractor will then ask a number of other questions to gain a greater understanding of your condition and how he may be able to help.
If we believe you are a good candidate for Chiropractic care, the Chiropractor will then take you through a thorough examination including:
- Postural Screening
- Static/Motion Palpation
- Orthopaedic/Neurological testing
- Muscle strength/length analysis
- Specific Chiropractic procedures
Once the Chiropractor has finished your examination, they may refer you to one of our local radiology clinics for x-rays. X-rays are taken for several reasons including:
- To determine the condition of the discs (cushions between each vertebrae).
- To determine if there is any degeneration.
- To locate potential problem areas.
- To rule out other pathologies (disease).
Yes, we provide assistance for DVA, Worker’s Compensation, and the Medicare – Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) scheme.
If you are wanting to claim treatment as part of a Worker’s Compensation treatment plan for Medicare – Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) scheme you will need a referral from your GP.